Thursday, March 18, 2010

La La La La La La La La La La La

My week so far: Service engine light came on in the van, hurt my finger doing I have no idea what and it's all swollen and black and blue, found out that Julia will be repeating Kindergarten(which is a. not surprising, b. probably the best choice I could have made for her, and c. totally fine but it's still just...hard to explain my feelings around this honestly), found out that unless a miracle of God is performed Ryun will be out of a job, um, tomorrow.

I really have so much to say about this that I don't even know what to say (imagine that...me, speechless). So, instead of crying to you all I am going to share with you the new theme song I am trying to adapt to my life.




Ahh...leave it to an 80's tv show to help make me feel better! : )

2 comments:

  1. I always knew the Smurfs would have some function in this world - glad they are helping to cheer you a little! Hang in there - things will get better!

    And if it makes you feel any better - four years down the road I realize now that repeating kindergarten would have made a world of difference to my youngest - I wish he had but it is too late now!

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some weeks are just like this... I'm having one of them myself.

    I just keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason, even if we can't figure out what it is right now. Just take whatever good you can out of the situation, then just move on.

    ReplyDelete