Thursday, September 29, 2016

Sign, Sign, Everywhere A Sign

About a week ago before climbing into bed, I went to flip my pillow and noticed this on it:


I had no idea what is was or how it got there but the first thing I noticed was that it was in the shape of an "s."  I went to throw it out but stopped myself.  A random "s" doesn't just appear on your pillow without having some meaning (especially when your first name and maiden name both begin with that letter). I picked it up and noticed a very coarse, hay-like texture to it and was even more perplexed about what it could be.  I went to bed and decided to "research" and reflect on what this could mean the next morning.   Here is what I found.

The letter S: strong feelings, magnetic, attracts money, energetic, beginnings

The Color Gold: success, achievement, triumph

Hay/straw: success, profitable business

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment