Sunday, October 20, 2013

Small Town Sunday

In an effort to update this blog once a day, I am going to try something new...everyday will be a new theme.  Here are some of the themes you will see here:

Small Town Sunday
Sentimental Sunday
Motivational Monday
Manic Monday
Music Monday
Travel Tuesday
TV Tuesday
Wacky Wednesday
Wordless Wednesday
Thankful Thursday
Fun Friday
Silly Saturday
Society Saturday

On Saturday morning I was out in Carver, running errands with my sister.  We went out to breakfast at a restaurant that has been in Carver since we were kids...D's Omelet Shop.  After breakfast we had a bunch of errands to run and every where we went, we saw someone we knew.  Some people might find that annoying.  I love it.  It is so "small town"  and a big part of why I love Carver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment