Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Say What?

Last night was one of those nights.  I couldn't shut my mind off, couldn't get comfortable and probably slept for a total of two hours.  These nights are a blessing in disguise.  Sleeping wise, they are awful but these nights always coincide with my most telling dreams.  Last night was no different.

  The dream started with Ryun and I talking in the kitchen.  I was telling him about the weird headache I had.  It was  almost like it was behind my ear but not like an ear infection.   It was intense pressure and almost felt like something was lodged in my head.  He didn't have any idea what it could be.  As we were talking, clear liquid, with the consistency of Vaseline starting pouring from my ear.  By pouring I mean a faucet on full blast.  I was sitting there, perfectly calmly, catching it in my hand as if this happened everyday.  The more that came out, the better my head felt.

I am getting pretty good at interpreting my dreams with out having to look them up.  I knew the minute I woke that this dream was symbolic in the sense that the ear fluid that was draining at impressive speed was indicative of all of the negative thoughts leaving, making room for the the positive to come in.  When my ear was full and the pressure in my head was intense it was preventing me from hearing something...the something being the positive thoughts and "I am" statements.

I love when my dreams "talk to me."  It happens frequently and is I think the time that I am most in tune with myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment