Friday, July 18, 2008

Busy

The next couple of days will involve major packing(we are leaving for our camping trip to NH on Sunday), swimming at my parents, and general house cleaning. I am happy to say, that despite my total lack of motivation this past week, I have actually managed to start the packing process, and, I have written three scheduled posts which will show up here on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday of next week, around 12:30pm. I have a few more posts in my head that I just need to find the time to compose, so if time allows, I may have some more scheduled for the rest of the week. Some topics I want to post about include Julia's appointment with the developmental pediatrician and what the doctor has officially diagnosed her with, Some concerns I have regarding Emily, a few education-related posts that will end up over at the education blog, and probably a few other things that are escaping my memory right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment