Tuesday, October 23, 2001

Buffy, Friendlys, and another famous letter!


I just finished watching an episode of Buffy with Ryun. It was pretty good. For those of you who may watch, I really like what they are doing with the relationship between Spike and Buffy. For those of you who do not watch and have no idea what I am talking about, you should start! The title, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" is really kind of misleading...there is a lot more to the show than just vampires. I have to admit, when Ryun suggested I watch it with him a few years back, I was not too keen on the idea, but now, well, lets just say I'm hooked. If you are interested, it is on Tuesday nights at 8:00PM on UPN. If you want to catch it from the beginning of the series, they just started playing season one episodes nightly at 7:00Pm on FX.
Anyway, I just came down to my computer to write a letter to Friendlys in Plymouth. On Friday, after running a few errands for my mother, I decided to take my children, Emily and Katie for lunch. The service was horrible and something that should have taken no more than an hour took close to 2! It wasn't even busy and there was really no excuse, at least not one that was obvious. My kids were hungry and yes, probably a little tired, so they were restless and Katie was crying. You would think that the waitress would do all she could to help out...at least bring out the drinks within a reasonable amount of time. Instead, she took about 15 minutes to ask us if we even wanted a drink and then another 15 to bring the drinks out. Anyway I want to make the manager aware of the service, or rather lack of service I received while there. Who knows? Maybe I will get a coupon for a free icecream for the kids ...which I of course will use in the Middleboro restaurant! ;)
Well, it is getting late and I need to go to bed so I can get up in the morning and be somewhat functional for the girls! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment